Host the Most Popular Designation Course in the U.S. Today!
Stagedhomes.com Invites Realtor® Associations to Educate With the Accredited Staging Professional® Courses
Stagedhomes.com has enjoyed working closely with large and small Realtor® Associations across the United States as they have hosted the
Accredited Staging Professional® (ASP®) course for many years, and
Stagedhomes.com is now inviting more associations across the United States to become hosts of the ASP® Designation program.
Agents who take the ASP course learn how to:
- Get listings SOLD faster and for more $$
- Coach clients on how to properly prepare their homes for sale
- Sell more homes and get more listings
- Market more effectively and earn higher income
Our partnerships with local associations are built on the foundation of enabling Realtors® to substantially grow their businesses by adding
Staging to their business model. Bringing a Stagedhomes.com course adds a top-quality education program for the benefit of the Realtor® Association’s
members without the burden of labor-intensive tasks related to the development and administration, marketing and implementation of education programs.
Please click here for the Stagedhomes.com and Realtor® Association Partnership Fact Sheet, which outlines what is involved in hosting an ASP® training
program, and how hosting the ASP® course can provide a revenue stream for Realtor® associations. We have also included testimonials provided by executives
who have hosted the ASP® course and who speak to benefit of offering the program at their respective association.
What will Stagedhomes.com Do?
- Provide a flyer, ads, and other appropriate sales and marketing materials, including appropriate verbiage to accurately describe the program, to promote the program.
- Distribute promotional emails to those who have indicated interest in attending the program.
- Handle registrations and payments.
- Manage all direct correspondence with attendees.
- Arrange all food & beverage provisions
- Develop and provide Associations with a complimentary copy of an editorial article about Home Staging to be used in association newsletters, magazines, blogs and websites.
- Post information and promote program at the Stagedhomes.com blog, blogs by ASPs® and ASPMs®, Facebook fan page, Twitter page, Craigslist.org, ActiveRain, and other online platforms.
- Coordinate CE Credits in states where CE Credits are applicable.
- Provide an experienced instructor.
- Manage on-site registrations.
- Distribute news releases to local newspapers and television stations.
What Does a Realtor® Association Do?
- Include information about the program in Association newsletter, website, and/or member magazine.
- Provide a training room with classroom style seating holding up to 30 students available from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day.
- Watch the agents enjoy as they learn proven Home Staging skills in this dynamic class!